Space Law in Houston, TX
What is Space Law?
Space Law is the next frontier. As more private companies enter the space industry there is a greater need for legal expertise and counsel in this burgeoning field. Complex legal questions affect new space business enterprises. Mr. Dula has gained a wide range of experience in the space industry since 1980. He is a space law attorney, professor of space law, and chairman of a private aerospace company. Having co-founded several aerospace companies like Eagle Aerospace, Space-Hab Inc., Tether Unlimited, Excalibur Almaz, and Star craft Booster Inc. he has the knowledge and experience to provide you with the best legal representation in the field of space law. Our services regarding the many legal issues that confront our space industry clients include:
- properly establishing and organizing entities
- Advising clients regarding protecting and using space patents and other space related intellectual property
- Advising client regarding obtaining insurance
- Providing advice and guidance on complying with U.S. export control laws (including the ITAR)
- Advising clients regarding contracts with NASA
- Advice clients regarding Space Act agreements
Request your free consultation.
The best patent office in Texas for sure!
I am working with Dula for the last 8 years. Mrs Shirazi and Mrs Friedman were very Proffesional. I have got all my patents and my contacts being done fast. Affordable and proffesional. I am going to work with Dula firm for the next 20 years for sure!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Texas Bar Association
- New York Bar Association